220 g of haskap berries
60ml honey (you can add more if the dough is to be sweeter)
30g of melted butter
30g brown sugar
440g of flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon of sugar
1/4 teaspoon of salt
180ml of milk
60ml of any vegetable oil
1. Put the berries and honey in a small pot and fry on a medium heat until the fruits turn into mousse. Leave to cool.
2. Mix the butter, brown sugar and honey, and then pour into the greased mold (the best will be 20cm by 20cm). Transfer it to the oven and set it to 180C.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together.
4. Pour the milk and oil into the dry ingredients and mix until a smooth dough is formed. Mix gently and not too long.
5. On a lightly floured top, put out the dough and roll it out to the shape of a rectangle measuring approximately 22×34 cm.
6. Put honey and blueberry mousse on the cake.
7. Starting from the long side, roll the dough into a roll. Then divide the roulade into 9 equal pieces and put them in a pre-heated form.
8. Bake 20 minutes, until the dough turns golden. Serve as warm.