2 glasses of berries, fresh or frozen
1 glass of sugar
2,5 glasses of flour
2,5 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
4 tablespoons of butter (melted)
1/4 cup of oil
1 glass of buttermilk
1,5 teaspoons of vanilla extract (can be replaced with vanilla sugar)
Ingredients for 12 cupcakes.
1. Preheat the oven to 220C.
2. Grease the cupcake mold with butter or use paper molds.
3. In a small saucepan, mix 1 glass of blueberries (leave the second glass for later) with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Cook over low heat (mix in the meantime) until the fruits break, then cool it down.
4. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
5. In the other bowl, mix the remaining sugar and eggs. Add melted butter and oil to the egg mass. Mix everything. After a while, add buttermilk and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
6. Add the remaining glass of blueberries to the mass and mix gently.
7. Fill molds up half with dough. Add a blueberry mousse to the top of the cake and mix gently with a toothpick or stick.
8. Place the form in the oven and bake about 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy your meal!