1 can (400g) of condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (can be replaced with aroma)
400g of coconut shrims
2 large egg whites
1/4 teaspoon of salt
about 150g of haskap berry jam
Recipe for 24-30 macaroons
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, and put the baking paper in the baking mold.
2. In a large bowl, mix condensed milk and vanilla. Add the coconut shrims and mix again.
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with a bit of salt rigidly.
4. Add the foam to the mass with chips. Gently mix.
5. Form medium-sized balls with a spoon.
6. Put the balls on the sheet lined with paper.
7. Bake macaroons 20-25 (depending on the size) until the golden color.
8. After baking, leave the macaroons to cool.
8. Put a spoon of jam on each ball.
9. Macaroons are ready to be served.